This retreat is specially designed for relaxation and rejuvenation of the Body, Breath, and Mind. We arranging your stay in the Ayurvedic center in the quietest place of Rishikesh with walking distance to the holy Ganga and famous Ganga aarti at Parmarth Niketan. During 7 days we will guide you through different relaxation technics. To deepen your relaxation you will have a healthy Vegetarian diet and be able to have any Ayurvedic procedures if needed.
Qigong – is also known as Taoist Yoga, a gentle movement that is part of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Qi – means Vital Energy, Prana; Gong – means Cultivation. Basically, Qigong (Chi Kung) is different technics that helps one to cultivate Prana Energy in the body. All the movements are performed in accordance with natural breath. The practice of Qigong is also deep dynamic meditation and it is also beneficial for the mind.
During this retreat, you will learn easy and accessible forms of Qigong, which is increasing blood circulation and invoke the natural healing process.
What is Included
- 7 days shared accommodation (for single accommodation additional payment 4000 ₹)
- 3 times flavors sattvic meals daily (chai/herbal tea is included)
- Daily Qigong sessions
- Yoga restorative sessions every evening
- Daily meditations
- Sound Healing with singing bowls / Yoga Nidra sessions every evening
- Visiting Devi Kunjapuri Mandir at the sunrise (transport included)
- Ganga Aarti
- Picnic on the Ganga beach (transport included)